How to install for TL-108 vehicle tracking system
1.Firsly Check the box
When you get TL108 vehicle tracking system,Please check accessories when you get the device:For TL-108: Data line with 12 I/O port, small microphone, loudspeaker and two buttons; GSM antenna; GPS antenna; cassette for SIM card, CD; Device (Total is 5)If there are some accessories lacks, please contact your local retailer ASAP;
2.Install vehicle tracking system
- 1. The yellow line is for the door
- 2. The white line is for spare
- 3. The two brown line is for ACC
- 4. The black and red line is for power
- 3. Running the TL108 vehicle tracking system
- 2.1 Put a available sim card in the card guide, ensure that the sim card is 3G below (Such as: So far, all of our device don’t support 3G sim card)
- 2.2 Put the card guide into the device, the two lights will light together.
- 2.5. The left led flashing once per 3s (GSM signal).
- 2.6. After 30-60S the blue led flashing once per 3s (GPS signal)
- Blue light means GPS signal
- Red light means power and GSM signal
- Red light means GSM signal (flashing once per 3S) and GPRS (flashing twice per 3S)
- This is the whole process starting of the device.
- 1. Our vehicle tracking system don’t support 3G sim card
- 2. The former 4 step has failure, the device will reboot. At this moment you should check as below:
- A. The sim card available
- B. You phone has GSM signal(coz the device also need GSM signal)
- C. It has enough power.
- Related posts:
- Waterproof stylish easy install vehicle/motorcycle tracking device